We are working to archieve their most valuable goals
SunDevs is our exclusive App developer. Our solution is dependent on
three important pieces operating together. Hardware,
cloud server and the App. SunDev is responsible for the
App. They are very responsive. We are located in
California and we do not notice any delay with SunDevs
Their turn-key approach, including managing the Apple
Store and Google Play, freed us up to focus on our
strengths. I would recommend SunDevs for your most
· Find your nearest Cinemark via GPS · Set your favorite theater and genre. · Check the billboard, functions and schedules available. · Consult our upcoming releases. · View synopses, trailers and movie ratings. · And if you are an elite Gold member, book and buy your tickets
The app is created to create culture in the public baths (MiBaño culture) therefore, it has two types of profiles, end user and institutions. Map with filters (public, private, woman, man, mixed), map with bathrooms, list of bathrooms, detail of bathroom, rating of bathrooms, report of bathrooms in bad condition, login and user registration, blog with Articles, and for institutions, has alerts that allow them to improve their bathroom service.
BEATGASM is about acknowledging and appreciating the artisanship behind good, new, independent music. That appreciation is shown in the form of a tip. When listeners enjoy a track, they tip the artist to stream the track unlimitedly and add it to their playlist. The artist keeps 85% of the tip and BEATGASM takes the other 15% to cover overhead. Because, transparency.
5Site.co, was born in 2004 as an initiative of two entrepreneurs passionate about football who sought, without success, a quality space where they will not have to wait until the weekend to meet the sport.
When they did not find it, they set themselves the task of creating it and established the guidelines of a space suitable for all public, where to play at any time and in any climate is a real option.